The first capital city of the Ottoman Empire!
Highlights of this Tour
- We cross to Asian side of Istanbul by riding on Bosphorus bridge with astonishing view.
- We will go to Yalova from Asian side of Istanbul by a ferry and you will have a chance to catch the most amazing photo of wonderful sea view.
- Our first stop in Bursa will be Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum, both built by 5th Ottoman
- Then we will climb up by cable car to the top of Uludag Mountain and have fun with amazing city view.
- After that we will have lunch on the Mountain with Barbeque. Next, we will see Gorgeous Old Tree which is more than 600 years old. While coming back to Istanbul, we will stop at one of the most famous and delecious delight factory in Bursa.
- At the end we'll return to Istanbul
What is included ?
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Arabic & English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Cable car (if operated)
- Ferry Boat
- Lunch included with 1 soft Drink
- Vegeterian Menu is available
- V.A.T. (incl.)
What is NOT included ?
- Gratuities / Tip (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Sun - Mon - Tue- Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat .
After being picked up from the hotel in Istanbul, we'll go to the ferry . Sit and relax on the boat during the 2-hours ride. Once we arrive in Bursa, raise to the top of Mt. Uludag, the historic Mount Olympus, and get to know about the history of Bursa. Visit the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum, wander through an old silk market, and take in the niggling atmosphere of a covered bazar. we'll stop for lunch to dive in a typical Turksih meal. And at the end we'll go back to Istanbul.
- Price per child (0-3) : Free
- Price per child (3-7) : 50%
- Price per child (8-10) : 30%
Season : 365 days