Yalova tour from Istanbul heaped up with the natural beauty of waterfalls, thermal healing waters and health benefits.
Highlights of this Tour
- YALOVA THERMAL BATHS
- ATATURK MANSION
- SUSDUSEN WATERFALL
What is included ?
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
- Guide and Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Lunch included with 1 soft Drink
- Vegeterian Menu is available
- V.A.T. (incl.)
What is NOT included ?
- Yalova Thermal Entrance
- Gratuities / Tip (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Sun - Mon - Tue- Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat .
- Visit To; Cinarcik, Sudusen Waterfall, Ataturk Mansion, Lunch, Transfer to Thermal bath in Yalova,
- Free time in Thermal bath (entrence fee is not included), drive back to Istanbul and transfer to hotel .
- Yalova Thermal Baths : Thermal water is useful in healing diseases such as eczema, stomach ache, eye, rheumatic disease ,etc.Yalova Thermal Bath is a natural archeological and historical protected area,Also you can shop in local exotic village market in Yalova.
- Sudusen Waterfall: Located in Yalova province of Turkey, provides an unusual natural beauties for visitors.
- At the end of the tour we'll pick you up to your hotel.
- Price per child (0-3) : Free
- Price per child (3-7) : 50%
- Price per child (8-10) : 30%
Season : 365 days